Melissa Roles Poems
- Still Standing Here I am, yet again. I've fallen so many...
- Pieces My heart's in pieces. And no matter how hard I try, ...
- Cry Cry love. Cry war. Cry innocence. Cry lonliness.
- Just Me I dance in the rain, and sing in the shower :) ...
- Good-Bye I've watched so many people, walk in and out of my...
- Mistakes Somtimes I mess up. Sometimes I take a few wrong ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Roles
Here I am,
I've fallen so many times,
I've got brusies as reminders,
And battle scars that show.
I've put up a good fight in my life,
I've been knocked down,
And pushed around.
I have a sheild around my heart,
And I have my fist's on guard,
ready to put up a fight.
I may crash and burn,
I may fall and get hurt.
But thats okay,
because, hear I am,