mendocino girl J.M.
mendocino girl J.M. Poems
- The End The sweetness of a cold death Held forever in your ...
- Benith Boo Went To The Zoo Benith Boo went to the zoo At the...
- Theres No Hideing Taking a breath and closing her eyes She ...
- A Fallen Angel An Angel was sitting upon a cloud When he ...
- The Feelings I Had It was funny how we met The memory still ...
- A Fathers Love A story of a fathers love Always watching ...
- Another Cinderella Story Stuck in the highest tower Guarded ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mendocino girl J.M.
A Fathers Love
A story of a fathers love
Always watching from Above
Forever being far apart
But always remaining in my heart
A perfectly placed picture beside my bed
A handsome image inside my head
I'll never forget the day you left
A sad and scary untimely theft
I never knew my hero would die
The day that stuck me asking why
How u could just leave us here
An angry thought thats so unclear
To be one day and not the next
A despairing death no one expects