Mereia Namatua Poems
- True Happiness I want money, I want fame They are nothing ...
- Inside Me Inside Me The sun mesmerize the waters with its ...
- Beauty Some find beauty in nature In the flowers blossoming ...
- The Mind There is two people fighting in my head One says ...
- Me, Myself And I Me, Myself and I I am myself I don’t care...
- Love Love! A word that many said Some truly meant while ...
- The Tears As silent as death was I When I get to that cave ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mereia Namatua
The sun mesmerize the waters with its glow
The bird chirrups in the trees
An eagle soars above the horizon
Oh how I long to be free
I am stuck in my own head
With nothing but darkness
I want to get out
And breathe the fresh air all around
I am chained to my mind
Shackled with its weight
Day by day I am dying slowly
Gasping for freedom
My body trembles inside me
I am locked with no key
I need to be free
So my life can at least be full of glee