Messaoud Allalouche Poems
- I Need A Friend I need a friend who does not betray me Every...
- Tears On Red Cheeks Girl, wipe your tears and come Black ...
- Girl Of The Night Stars shining from the night of the ...
- Me And Nefertiti Queen You are more beautiful than any other ...
- The Last Look When you look to the sky you see the stars and ...
- Try To Be Mine Try to be mine try to be mine you and me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Messaoud Allalouche
I Need A Friend
I need a friend who does not betray me
Every one needs a friend
You and me and others
Hand in hand to build friendship
Friendship is the best thing in the world
You need a friend
Friendship is not by words but by meanings and feelings
Friendship does not distinguish between black and white
Friendship does not distinguish between the rich and the poor
I seek for a friend
I wait for a friend
I need a friend from away
You do not go and let me here
You do not forget me
I need you my friend
I need a frank ...