Mia Baer Poems
- Mayfly Has only a day To find his way But then What a good...
- It Strikes Me Still I heard the chicken crow tonight It ...
- I See You I see you But my mind drifts I much prefer The ...
- I Am The Window I am the window into my mind And i can pull ...
- Cherries I live in the nooks and crannies I hibernate with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mia Baer
I live in the nooks and crannies
I hibernate with the bears
And eat their berries
I never want to leave you
Said two linked cherries