Mia La'Niece Washington
Mia La'Niece Washington Poems
- Sometimes sometimes you just dont want to talk to ...
- My Anger Anger is a feeling, something that can control ...
- I Write When i write its like no one can judge me, no one ...
- I Miss Him I miss him, his laugh his smile, i miss the ...
- Untitled .....im hurt why you ask? i have no clue. i just ...
- Pause I need to take some time and stop, I need to think, I...
- Dance dance, dance, dance, cant you hear the drums calling...
Im 14, I've been writing poems for 2yrs.
I live in Buffalo, N.Y. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mia La'Niece Washington
sometimes you just dont want to talk to anyone
sometimes you dont want to hear anything
sometimes you cant do anything right
sometimes you dont want to feel anything
sometimes all you feel is pain
sometimes you dont want to see anything
sometimes you dont want anybody to look at you
sometimes you want to be alone
sometimes you dont want to live
sometimes you just cant take life anymore
sometimes you just want it to end
sometimes you just want to stop
sometimes........ is all the time for me