Michael Brainy Poems
- My Beloved Woman I remember once when we first met and fell ...
- Nature Amazing nature Great and beautiful is you Full of ...
- Memories It was you and i in midnight Chasing happiness for...
- Soulmates Like Sunrise and sunset We are ...
- Dishonest Love I've tried many times To explain how much i ...
- In Flames Simply I can't believe The way you smile is simply...
- Mother SOMETIMES MY WORDS AREN´T ENOUGH TO EXPRESS YOUR ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In my home can have many spaces for many people. But in my heart there's only one space for one woman.''Michael Brainy
''When we deny our dreams, we deny everything.''Michael Brainy
''A better way of becoming rich is learning live like a poor.''Michael Brainy
''Business is like fate, people don't know exactly what's goin to happen. But they expect something to happen.''Michael Brainy
Comments about Michael Brainy
My Beloved Woman
I remember once
when we first met and fell in love
It was just you and i, like a new journey
That journey was the only thing i believed
We were stuck in love, covered by passion and madness
And when we're together, we fear nothing
because our love is our strenth
our passion is our illusion
The nicest attraction i ever felt
This feeling is stronger than storms and hurricanes
Because you're my beloved woman
The only one i can trust
The only one i can love as anyone
and the only star i can behold