Michael David Morrissey
Michael David Morrissey Poems
- Sunrise At Buchenwald Hail, Sol Invictus. Pray tell what ...
- Waiting For Obama Waiting for Obama to turn the tide is like...
- Shake, Mohammed Rockin' rollin', rattlin', mov'in, ...
- Poema Para Hugo Chavez Tus palabras traen consuelo a una ...
- Hugo Chavez (On his address to the UN, Sept.20,2006.) ...
- Beauty And Truth Write a novel, Vee tells me, and I say, ...
- Roots Once I lived in a town in north Louisiana where you ...
Comments about Michael David Morrissey
Sunrise At Buchenwald
Hail, Sol Invictus.
Pray tell what mortal hand or eye
could frame such irony,
read from the inside:
Jedem das Seine.
We will not tolerate
outrageous conspiracy theories.
will set you free.
On this drizzle of a day
the old god struggles
across cluttered cyberskies
but still the iron stands.
It does not melt like buildings
struck by airplanes
or vaporize or sink into the earth
on certain days.
Reason is but a mode the mind abides in.
The rest is ...