Michael Esdaile Walker
Michael Esdaile Walker Poems
- Lullaby For Thomas Mann "We don't believe in ought, ...
- Three Fools I am three fools an old man said for loving and ...
- Marsi Enduring There is a reason which dares not say her ...
- A Star Is Born A star is born The short span is your ...
- Homage To Robert Brasillach Homage to Robert ...
- Serendipity Since your presents have filled my days Evil is ...
- An Anxious Sinner's Prayer And one only knows they say, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Esdaile Walker
Lullaby For Thomas Mann
"We don't believe in ought,
all is naught save living well"
Sage Nietzsche said, thumb in wind.
He could tell a hawk when he saw one.
Heroes in crutches in tin trains
Welcoming Munich and Siberia.
Moscow's tryst hands
Bitten off or burned or snapped in frost.
Does the rampallion's demented task determine
Whether and when we roll over to rot?
Or does she seduce us, my Lady Justice?
Leverkühn's racking pain
In a coat of many colours