Michael Farrell Poems
- Nude Descending A Liftshaft she gets up removes her gender ...
- Blood On The Futon which leads to new territory going off ...
- Proust Aboard A Doomed Corvett... the blue car was too slow ...
- Person With A Flute when a person speaks to you in the ...
- John Ashbery Impersonator he looked around the festival ...
Michael Farrell (born 1965) is a contemporary Australian poet.
Michael Farrell was born in Bombala, New South Wales in 1965. He presently lives in Melbourne, where he is the Australian editor of Slope magazine.
Harri Jones Memorial Prize, 1999: winner
The Age Book of the Year Poetry Prize Dinny O'Hearn Poetry Prize, 2003, shortlisted for Ode Ode more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Farrell
Nude Descending A Liftshaft
she gets up removes her gender which
the mission wont require the nudes initials
arent tattooed as far as past observers
could tell were not privy its happening the
emptiness which freaks out conservatives
with their lift manuals & repertoires of
degas etcetera oh no does the operation
involve violence are the former touts
at bottom sing out nude of descending
vibrations i glanced at such a nude one
night while reading the well moonlite
the twyborn affair i descended into
the underworld of australian fiction
there are many emptinesses give me