michael john jackson
michael john jackson Poems
- The Sweet Belief Harsh is the night, Tender is for ...
- A Rainy Day On a rainy day, I watched droplets Running ...
- Pride The proud of themselves Make sorrows sad, Like dust ...
- The Cradle She made a cradle Of her hand, With burnished ...
- Pandora's Box And from the casket Came to play, Greed and ...
- It's Strange Its strange is'nt it? How new born and ...
- Temporary Glass Now that things Have come so vague, My eye...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael john jackson
The Sweet Belief
Harsh is the night,
Tender is for leaving.
Those gentle snapping strings,
When the sweet stop believing.
'Look', she said,
'Upon this face
Corruption holds no flaw'.
Tighten up, but just a touch,
And then a little more.
Till overwound, like clocksprings,
Slowly work our grinding teeth.
Then left alone, by night and day,
To loose that sweet belief.