Michael, Miracle Philadelphia Okorie
Michael, Miracle Philadelphia Okorie Poems
- Not A Jerk You walk alone in the dark Can do more of what ...
- My Life Without You What would I be living for? What would ...
- Believe Me Back in the past I made a rule That I broke When ...
- Pain And Gains Doubts are fears, That grow with jeers Look...
- Lust She walked by me and stared Her eyes as blue as ...
- Feel Free All The Way Go confidently in the direction of your...
- Truth Amidst many words said Much are fakes they tell But ...
I am a boy born year 1993, aspiring to be a famous star in the music and movie world.
Born to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Innocent Okore Okpo, in Abia State Nigeria.
Started Secondary School, year 2003, wishes to further ahead.
I love the press world, so i wish to be a median some day.
I wished for mass communication in the tertiary institute, but DESTINY brought me 2 study ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael, Miracle Philadelphia Okorie
Not A Jerk
You walk alone in the dark
Can do more of what you can
Not so perfect, a human born to make mistakes
I’m not a jerk, don’t look at me like that.
It is what you want, get it right
There are ways you need, to make it work,
Just stand out tall, push it hard
And harder, enough to get your goals
Not so good, but still the best
Not an angel, but so a god
Not so holy, but just cute,
Can’t be so right, but please grace me
You need it Black, when I have it blue
Need me high, when I’m riding slow
You need me clean, but I’ll try to be