Michael Peragine Poems
- Dionysus The God of the vine caresses the Earth. Through ...
- Salvation Landscape I was greater than those, who were ...
- Path Of Love You are the voice I hear in the wind, Your ...
- Xtc The Keeper holds the Golden Key Open rooms of Pagan ...
- Numerology Ancient Mystic Math... Numerology Ancient ...
- Music Of The Spheres The Primeval Atom, expanding Celestial ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Peragine
The God of the vine
caresses the Earth.
Through his powers of intoxication,
he inspires men with lofty visions.
His worship marked by ecstatic ritual,
frenzied excesses of the wilderness.
Dramatic festivals of Maenads,
wild women in flowery dress.
Open hearts wane to the nine Muses,
Cone-tipped rods, Magically Divine.