Michael Regan Poems
- Homage To William Carlos Willi... “Anything is good Material...
- Four Limericks There was an old codger from Shere(1) Who ...
- Occasional Haiku In the early mist Distant hills & clouds; ...
- Santubong Santubong (1) Beautiful the turquoise bay, ...
- Winter Haiku Winter haiku Frost glitters on the road; An...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Regan
Beautiful the turquoise bay,
Beautiful the emerald mountains,
But how indifferent to our fate!
Serenely stand the emerald mountains
As if they know the answer
To man’s eternal question.
We always seek for higher meanings
But these myriads of palms, these mountains and this sea
Are just content to be.
Illuminate the Western horizon
Somewhere they’re enjoying the downpour.
Now it’s our turn
As a thousand drummers
Beat on the roof of our bungalow.
Like a glowing golden pillar
The setting ...