Michael Speakman Poems
- Poem To capture the illussive thought, Jollying in the ...
- Just Testing making sure I am logged, Before I print-out, ...
- Manuel Is A Beatnik Manuel is a Beatnik, His 'kicks' are ...
- A Quirky Sonnet! The flowers are talking to me today, They ...
- Poem 2 This poem will greatly surpass the last, I want to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Speakman
To capture the illussive thought,
Jollying in the sanctity of the moment,
Reaching the pinnacle while detaching the ego,
Simplyfying the obscure,
From the abstract,
Rendering a true rendition,
With the least language,
And just leaving it be.