Michael Willson Poems
- His Life Will Never Be The Sam... Every known man have ...
- Welcome Today Welcome again, In to this crazy world. Where ...
- Thru The Fog Smells of nights, Souls on freedom. Looks are...
- Escape From The Lost World When a light is changed to night, ...
- Year Of Love Your face on the sky, Air is nice like your ...
- Kingdom Of The Angels Take a breath in a night dream, See ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Willson
His Life Will Never Be The Same Again
Every known man have seen blood,
Every single dropp will become a mud.
No such song has be singed,
No one's God have been bleed.
Every single heart beats the other,
Diffrent as each oder,
But the one heart beats for all of us,
And it have to continue, it must, it must.
If it stops to beat,
The sillence will stop 'ur feet.
The tree of life will fall on us,
The chaos will seek the blue bus.
Then the unborn man wll see,
Then rain and drops won't made,
Every song will be singed, ...