Michael World Poems
- The Shard Of Glass In The Lond... I'm standing by the ...
- Stay In Your Box You stay in your box, I'm fine out here, ...
- Truth The truth it can be fatal, But only if you've ...
- Reactions Work becomes an institution, Home becomes a ...
- Healing Time It's only time that can take you off, off of ...
- Sweating In My Stink At The Jo... I'm welcomed by ...
- Existing In Time To my love on her birthday and every other ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael World
The Shard Of Glass In The London Sky.
I'm standing by the John Keats statue,
Thinking if only he had eyes,
The sights he would have seen,
Since dark evolving times,
The crane it moves
forming shadows over walls,
they weep with discolour,
only moss upon the grooves.
the bell, O how it hollers
in a tired crackled voice,
like an old man with regret,
but the old man has no choice.
The clunks and sounds of crashes
as the Shard does rise,
gazing over London
absorbing all its life.
So when your next at London,
Remember these last lines,