Michele Osage Poems
- Why Fight? Why should we fight, what do we gain from ...
- In My Heart Do you know what lies in my heart? It's a thing...
- The Forest Look around and what do you see? You see the sky...
- Sunset God was lonely so He made a man, the man was lonely ...
- Sunrise It's the time of day, that God made the Earth out ...
I was born at 9: 04 in the morning in March. I also wasn't born alone because I was born as a twin. His name is Michael Osage and he is my best friend and the other half of me. Without him I don't think I could be the person I am today. He is the only one I let read my poems. He is the one tha talso gives me ideas for my poems. So he is the person I owe to all my fantastic poems to. Thank you Big ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michele Osage
God was lonely so He made a man,
the man was lonely so God made a woman.
Their names were Adam and Eve,
if that is what you believed.
It was love at first sight when they met,
so they let their love for each other go into the sunset.