Michelle Chargualaf Poems
- “remember” Remember where you came from. Remember where you ...
- If I Were A Poet If I were a poet I…I would write from my ...
- I Am I am a babe yet, I am an elder… I am pure yet, I am ...
- If Only The World Could See Th...
- “do I Dare Ask? - A Dedication...
- Whys Unanswered Why do I want to hate myself, but I love ...
- Choice It never ceases to amaze me as I speed down the isles ...
I began writing poetry when I was fourteen years old. I am now forty one and still have yet to finish many others I have started over the years. I consider myself a reluctant poet because most of my poems express intense emotions stemming from painful memories of my life. As a result, it is difficult for me to finish them. However, I feel the need to keep writing. It is as if the poems write ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Chargualaf
Remember where you came from.
Remember where you have been.
Remember whom you have encountered.
Remember whom you have known,
Remember joyous moments.
Remember sorrow too.
Remember all the lessons.
Remember the lessons you forgot.
Remember your Father.
Remember your Mentor.
Remember Mother Earth.
Remember the universe.
Remember to remember.
Remember to be humble.
Remember your heart.
Remember always to love.
(Created 09-23-05@4: 53PM, Completed 11-27-06@6: 41PM)