Michelle Kidwell Poems
- She Stood Tall, Even When She ...
- Remembering Where You Once Sto... There are moments Defined...
- With Spirtual Eyes Opened For all who support Janet Perez ...
- At The Foot Of The Cross At the foot of the cross
- You'Re The Friend I Turned To For Amy Lane, for being the ...
- Can You See Tomorrow Can you see tomorrow In the laughter ...
- You Radiated Christ's Grace Mimmi so often comes to my mind, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Kidwell
She Stood Tall, Even When She Could Not Stand At All
We are never defeated unless we give up on God. Ronald Regan
She refused to listen
As they said what she
Could not do.
They put constraints on her
Like Spinal Cord Injury
And broken dreams.
She stood strong
In the midst of the storm
Even when she could not stand
She looked to her faith
And to the God she knew,
The faith that saw her through
As they tried to
Tear her spirit down
With foreign words
That should ...