michelle Stannard Poems
- Life Regret As i can't stop crying, my pain just divides, ...
- Happy Days The sun shines on me, but i don't feel it's ...
- Daniel Roberts things we do when were having fun i will never...
- School Pain As i come home from school, all i feel is pain,...
- What You'Ve Done Now I see the truth, I’ve seen through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michelle Stannard
As i come home from school,
all i feel is pain,
as the boys at school tease me,
i cut my wrists again,
The sooner i die,
the sooner i go,
the sonner i pass,
for then they'll know,
That everyday's hell,
everyday i'm crying,
everyday i hate myself,
but today im actually dying,
As i grab the rope,
and tie it round a tree,
i put my head inside the knot,
this is the end of me,
as i jump off the chair,
my feet can't touch the ground,
as now i hang here dead,
i pass without a sound............