Mick Lines Poems
- Spirit I am and I was and I always will be
- The Path Of Life Life on this Earth, I’ve come to learn is a...
- Love In The Dark Here in my bedroom deprived of all light My...
- A Birthday Wish To My Wife With laughing eyes obsidian ...
- Birthday 44 Your Birthday 44 Again my love your birthday’s ...
- The Ghost Of Fear The Ghost of Fear Oh! What a terrible ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mick Lines
I am and I was and I always will be
I do not know time, I’m unbounded, I’m free
I am me, the poet, crafting words of delight
I’m the sight and the sound of the day and the night
I am you and all the wonders you see
I respond to your thoughts and cause them to be
I am she, I am he, I am them, I am us
I’m the cat up the tree, the child on the bus
I experience your life, watch as you grow
Feel what you feel, know what you know
I smile as you stumble, laugh as you fall
It’s what you’re here for…. experience it all
So when your time comes and your body is...