Micki Yulez Poems
- Love Is A Paradox This love is drowning me in fire I hate it...
- Her Lips It's like I'm kissing a cloud For her lips so ...
- Sex Burning passion Struck by lust Just love cravin' No ...
- My Bleeding Heart Theory I've Become a masochist I love the ...
- A Leaf I'm a leaf Slowly falling to the ground To meet my ...
- Rise Against Everyone blessed Their smiles so bright No ...
- This Love My body is here But my mind is on you Your words ...
Hey. I'm a young poet. Adolesent, that is me: P. I love to read poems as much as i love writing them. I also love making stories. I'm from Long Island, New York. Grew up here. I wish to write a book when I'm older. I have lots of dreams that involves writing. I also have a weird personality once you get to kno me. I would love to get to know many of you other poets out there :) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Micki Yulez
Love Is A Paradox
This love is drowning me in fire
I hate it with sweet affection
This love is burning me in water
It hurts with passion.
Her solemn words can walk on air
And it enters my locked heart
Her love is silent, but I hear it so clear
We are more together when we're far apart.
Just one tiny glimpse of her
Puts me to sleep when I'm wide awake
I swim through land and walk on water
With this feeling I can't simply fake.
My love for her is so tamed, it's wild
It strangely affects every living creature
From the oldest man to the youngest child