Micki Yulez Poems
- Her Lips It's like I'm kissing a cloud For her lips so ...
- Love Is A Paradox This love is drowning me in fire I hate it...
- Sex Burning passion Struck by lust Just love cravin' No ...
- My Bleeding Heart Theory I've Become a masochist I love the ...
- A Leaf I'm a leaf Slowly falling to the ground To meet my ...
- Rise Against Everyone blessed Their smiles so bright No ...
- This Love My body is here But my mind is on you Your words ...
Hey. I'm a young poet. Adolesent, that is me: P. I love to read poems as much as i love writing them. I also love making stories. I'm from Long Island, New York. Grew up here. I wish to write a book when I'm older. I have lots of dreams that involves writing. I also have a weird personality once you get to kno me. I would love to get to know many of you other poets out there :) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Micki Yulez
It's like I'm kissing a cloud
For her lips so soft
The tension between us is so loud
Letting her go is tough
Just one simple kiss
Is enough to drown us in happiness.
Her lips, softer then pillows
Every kiss is heavenly
Angels casts righteous shadows
Over our kiss, pure and holy
Let our lips touch, let 'em hug
And our love envied by June Bugs.
The Earth stops its spin
To admire our love filled kiss
Rejuvenating our spirit within
The universe laughs at out naive bliss
Her lips with mines is fine art
Such a sweet sorrow when they ...