Mihir Chitre Poems
- False Tooth I can't tell you how half measures crowded my ...
- Pune - November,2014 These are elemental fires Stoked by the...
- Varanasi - December,2014 You unwelcomed me with fog on a ...
- Delhi - March,2014 I’ll remember you as the slow Akshardham ...
- Plans You go on playing life like a game of chess. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mihir Chitre
I can't tell you how half measures
crowded my life after you left.
Always on the brink of this
or that, if the messages I typed
and did not send were people,
they'd give the Chinese army
a run for its money, and probably
ruin themselves too, as people do.
That I waited for you, all over
the world, was only natural but
hanging in there for a whole year
was stretching it. And in two years
I fell off the cliff
only to find out how overrated
reality is. If someday, I could
show you around this world:
you, still prettier than all sunsets, ...