Mikaela Hall Poems
- Daddy Issues It seems as if you don’t remember me. So much ...
- Beauty Why can’t I look like her? When will it be my ...
- Suicide Another day. Another day to– Unwillingly get out of...
- Art This girl is an artist. So careful, so neat. But she ...
- Girl In The Mirror Who is this girl I see? Why don’t I know...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mikaela Hall
It seems as if you don’t remember me.
So much time has passed since I’ve seen you last.
Do you even miss how we used to be?
All of the time we spent has gone so fast.
It hurts me to know that you’re never here.
It’s so hard to be growing up this way.
I need you. How else can I make that clear?
I wish I could see you every day.
I’m trying not to set my hopes too high.
I know you told me you’d come back, but when?
Will you stay or will you just say goodbye?
I’m so afraid that you’ll leave me again.
I want to let you know that I’m not ...