Mike Sheriff Poems
- Gonna gonna get some strong rope gonna let it hang ...
- Wasted to him you talked you left me to hang foolish and ...
- Chat-Up Angst in my attempt to impress to woo and beguile i...
- Simple Smiles she cradles the coffee cup, savoring it’s ...
- I Am i am impoverished dead-beat
- ‘man-Shaped-Rook-In-Rags’ with filthy fists ...
My heroes are Siddhattha Gotama, Aleister Crowley, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, Bill Hicks, Grant Morrison, Terence McKenna, Charles Bukowski, Timothy Leary, Hunter S Thompson, Robert Anton Wilson, , and of course, last but not least- William S Burroughs.
For my writing/poems visit:
I'm not the best person to know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mike Sheriff
gonna get some strong rope
gonna let it hang down
gonna get myself up
feet high off the ground
gonna let myself go
gonna break my own spine
gonna squeeze all the air
right out of my mind
gonna make it a sight
gonna do it for me
gonna string myself up
some old withered tree