Milan Děžinský Poems
- Awakening Your white, violin body, against which the moon ...
- Vertigo Tongue in closed mouth bouncing off the walls as if ...
- At Least A Wind Always pursued by night, gripped by her ...
- Storm Maybe, somewhere in a storm, she stands on a terrace ...
- Nightwatch Full moon again, nightwatch, midnight awe, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milan Děžinský
Your white, violin body,
against which the moon shines
through the window,
has sharp edges.
A dream awoke you
or something from the past.
Sitting on the edge of the bed
your legs lowered
into the abyss.