Milda Morse Poems
- The Tear Catcher I hold the tear catcher On my cheek, ...
- Allusions Twilight has past, the horizon is black, Lonely...
- Mauve Colored Clover Gather me a bouquet Of mauve colored ...
- Widow's Plight Lost she whispers to her bleeding heart, Her...
- Just For Thee Today I had a spurt of energy. I decided to ...
- Oak Tree Twilight has past, Horizon is black, Lone Oak ...
- Geese(Poetry In Motion) Geese very soft Startled to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milda Morse
The Tear Catcher
I hold the tear catcher
On my cheek,
Capturing liquid emotions
As I weep.
Whether for joy
Or deepest sorrow
I save my tears
For all tomorrows.
Into a jeweled tear bottle
My tears are poured.
Displayed for all to see
How much you are adored.
My tears are poured