MillyAnne Birtch Poems
- Christine She ran into my room with a sparkle in her eyes and...
- World War 1 September had finally passed, It was the ...
- No Notice. All the times she cryed, Nobody was looking out ...
- Lies Can Kill I do he said, As lies off his lips pierced ...
- A Thought Or Two. While the gates grew to a close, Bonnie, ...
- Short Thing ;)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MillyAnne Birtch
A Thought Or Two.
While the gates grew to a close,
Bonnie, didnt want to go home,
The cold walk home terrored Bonnie in her mind,
School was her only ever goodness hope,
Because home was worse than any terror,
It was'nt Abuse Nor Messyness,
It was the sickness & sadness that was around,
And the Moaning & Groaning of her dear mother,
Of fathers departed, And left alone,
School wasnt that good either,
Moaning & groaning of Teachers,
A normal day was this easy,
Staring out of the window listening to the teachers truths,
Thinking of what she should do next, ...