Mily Cadotte Poems
- She For He She fakes the smile upon her face, just to show ...
- Depression Depression, feel it, what do you feel, how ...
- I Try I try to laugh about it cover it u with lies, I try ...
- You Do, I Do You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you jump...
- Music Music sings the words we are too afraid to speak, ...
- Pain And Hatred All the pain and all the hatred hatred, is ...
- Feelings The feelings she feels, are to complicated to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mily Cadotte
She For He
She fakes the smile upon her face,
just to show him that shes okay,
she only does it,
because he said it made his day.
She never realized what he had done to her,
made her sad,
made her angry,
he always tried to change her,
make her someone he wanted,
he doesint accept her for who she is,
why is she soo dumb?
why cant she just let him go?
But she also knew,
that to make others happy,
you feel happy,
so she always said in a whisper,
'as long as one of us is happy, we'll be okay.'
She knew deep down it wasint true, ...