Mily Cadotte Poems
- Depression Depression, feel it, what do you feel, how ...
- I Try I try to laugh about it cover it u with lies, I try ...
- You Do, I Do You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you jump...
- Music Music sings the words we are too afraid to speak, ...
- She For He She fakes the smile upon her face, just to show ...
- Pain And Hatred All the pain and all the hatred hatred, is ...
- Feelings The feelings she feels, are to complicated to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mily Cadotte
what do you feel,
how does it feel?
lack of interest,
It may lead to suicide,
by the blade,
by the rope,
by the knife,
or by anything els.
Depression is something,
you can only feel,
its very hard to share with others,
or put into simple words,
most hide it,
and act all fine,
thats not good,
trust me its not.
It hurts alot to be depressed,
ive been through it,
i think im still going through it,
i dont know how to share that feeling,
except to put ...