Mina Harker Poems
- Limitations I can take your anger, and walk away the ...
- Echo A quiet breath, like horses galloping The dark air is ...
- The Moth How your face has fallen to the cruel days Like the...
- Insomnia The sun sets over the weary hills And the yellow ...
- My Father My father brought bright laughter and gave the ...
- Office Window It's only a light breeze, but it's enough, ...
- 15 Years On It's simple enough to say 'I miss you' and mean ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mina Harker
I can take your anger,
and walk away the while
Still smiling, in measured flight
I can walk that weightless mile
And when the curtains draw again
and sunshine lights the room
Well then, it's easy. Even
Leaving me marooned as you so often do.
I can take your words
And throw them at a wall and watch them break
And wait to gather up those letters
For new words or thoughts to make
I can do that. But not your disappointment. Not that.
I can swim luxurious in your laughter
Ringing as it does against the roof
Or ride alone into the ...