Minka Vanijs Poems
- Revolution I'm never far from you- I carry you with me ...
- Forget-Me-Knot You forget nothing. I could be kind and ...
- The Bell I cannot hear the bell. It's once soothing ...
- The Cliffs My heart holds secrets from you that were ...
- Severance Letting you go could be so simple like the wind ...
- Eclipse I called to you from canopied pathways from the ...
- Bright Things My words are feathers tickling you discreetly,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Minka Vanijs
I called to you
from canopied pathways
from the salty seas
ancient and protean
from the sweet air
as it danced through my locks
from the tempestuous sun
as my skin warmed to it's touch
from the fragrant earth
redolent with hope.
I called to you before I had words.
I called with each silent wish.
I called to the divinities to bring me grace.
I hear your steps upon my walk,
I feel my heart swell with joy,
I look into your eyes,
and witness our eclipse.