Minu Jaiswal Poems
- Kolkata A nice foggy weather In this exciting winter ...
- Today Today, I was shown a mirror, A thing that happened ...
- Morning Every day when I wake up in the morning, I take a ...
- Death Of A Beloved 'Your' presence is so unforgettable, ...
- Pens A pen holds so much of importance. Every pen is ...
- Something New To Do A new life, a new beginning; A new ...
- Sunshine Early in the morning, Mom opens the doors, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Minu Jaiswal
A nice foggy weather
In this exciting winter morning
I am sitting in a bus
Waiting to reach my school
Thinking about some experiences in the past
When suddenly I notice my beautiful city
Through the only window open in the bus
I see the heavy traffic jam
New trams that have been renovated
The buildings that are on a verge of falling down
Men are walking barefooted
Birds are chirping
Students are studying in their vehicles.
Everybody is heading towards work
Cars are being filled with petroleum
Washer men are washing clothes
A group of women are ...