Miroslav Holub Poems
- Interferon Always just one demon in the attic. Always just ...
- Dreams They sap man's substance as moon the dew. A rope ...
- Creative Writing On the express train to Vienna she writes ...
- Collision To think I might have been dead, he said to ...
- Brief reflection on an old wom...
- Brief reflection on accuracy Fish always accurately know...
- Anatomy of a leap into the voi... A. Use of the lift ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miroslav Holub
Anatomy of a leap into the void
A. Use of the lift
is permitted, provided
B. Use of the lift
is not permitted, provided
C. Use of the lift
going up is
D. Use of the lift
going down is not
E. Use of the lift
F. Use of the lift
G. Use of the lift
H. Is Is not