Mischa Fr. Poems
- Emma Watson Poem 18 My darling, I love you when the autumn ...
- Tracey Poem Could you be the blip of calm on the edge of my...
- Hilary Swank Poem 9 A lily-scented river so pearly before ...
- Claudette Mink Poem 2 In the night garden where life makes ...
- Josie Davis Poem 2 The serenity of smiles like raindrops ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mischa Fr.
Emma Watson Poem 18
My darling, I love you when the autumn rain
runs in slow rivulets down your window pane
I love you when the spring flowers
populate the meadows after the rain showers
I love you when the winter doves
fly while you’re wearing winter gloves
I love you when the summer heat
dries the Kansas fields of wheat
I love you when you read this poem
just another one I wrote at home
I love you right now as your eyes
fall upon the last word paradise