miski abshir Poems
- Screams Anger, burning up inside Monster, growing more ...
- Me Can you hear me Can you see me Come to me Bow down to ...
- Kill Me Kill me sweetly kill me softly I let you hurt me I...
- I'M Just A Girl I am learning life Step by step I wanna be ...
- What You Do You bring you bring tears to my eyes I can’t sit...
- Unknow There is a boy He looks at his broken world The ...
- Perfact I Wanna be that girl The one on tv
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about miski abshir
Anger, burning up inside
Monster, growing more powerful with every word
Control, dreadfully slipping away
Myself, slipping into the dark corners of my mind
Darkness, swallowing me
Light, showing me my flaws
Death, beckoning me to
Sorrow, strangling my throat
Screams, suffocating my voice
The mirror, showing me the monster’s face
It was always there, the monster
It was always there, the anger
The anger made me sick inside, it made my stomach turn
It made me do the things I said I’d never do
It made me into the person I said I'd never become
I try to...