Mista Bentley Poems
- Sade Rocks My Sox
- My Emotions In Text I do not write poetry, Poetry writes ...
- Everything About You Eyes glow brown like leaves in the fall,...
- Thexdeathxofxaxfriend Every morning I walk to my spot, I ...
- Oxygen My lungs had tighten, Its hard to breathe, Eyes are ...
- Feelings Of Temptation Your mind is completely in tact and in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mista Bentley
My lungs had tighten, Its hard to breathe,
Eyes are bloodshot, Its hard to see,
Silhouettes rushing right over me,
Burning Searing Pain starts to decree,
From my head down to my knees,
Fallen Partners taken down by the heat,
Holding my knife stabbing leg keeping myself from the freeze,
All I have is unused grenades and a pocket knife,
I run out to the enemy about to end my life,
I pull the pin and hold on tight,
I hear deafening sounds. I see bright light.
Burning’s back, Burnings Back.
My Allies, My enemies, And I’m dead.
Some are here, Some ...