mitch king Poems
- Authorities Halting Gaze What is this thing that stares down ...
- Horizon It Grows I left to sail a mighty sea Dark hunting ...
- Wish For Clarity a thought has left me without a trace i kid...
- In The World I See... In the world I see you are stalking ...
- Epic Night Elipse O' Light epic night with a spark of white...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mitch king
Authorities Halting Gaze
What is this thing that stares down at me?
Are those odd eyes that glow intensively?
Like a strange shaped head on top a small tower
Yet everybody stops and observes its halting power
Just standing still against the midnight chill
Until this being withdraws his stare
All that are watching transfixed stand bare
He is an odd man ill give him that
But how did he put everyone in this hypnotic trap
What is this being on these strange lands?
Are these thy leaders?
Do these rolling men meet thy demands?
And they seem to communicate by colour of ...