Mitwaly Osman Poems
- Genius Among Fools I’m real cool, I left school, I lurk ...
- Muppets We are Life Muppets Control our hearts, body and ...
- Sorry Girls Sorry girls He’s not the man you’re looking ...
- Mistakes We all make mistakes But what follows really ...
- Die To Live Better Let me tell you a story of a girl like no ...
- Wonder King of Jungle dying of hunger Meat of lambs eaten by...
- Divorced Divorced And by God he’s still the best on ...
Some of you know me as Osman.. Some of you know me as Sonny but most of you don't know me at all.. My real name is Mitwaly.. it's Arabic and it means the Governer, Someone in Charge and most of the things am not lol
I'm originally from Egypt. I moved with my family to SA in 1994. I have been to so many countries; including KSA, USA and finally RSA.. Hope to visit the far east.. to be in india, China, and Japan!
I dunno what more i can say..
I've graduated from Durban-Westville University with BA degree in SocioLinguistics. I also gotta diploma in translation (Arab-Eng-Arab) . Worked as the PA for the Palestinan Ambassador in Pretoria... I'm left handed, guess ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Genius Among Fools
I’m real cool,
I left school,
I lurk late,
I strike straight,
I sing sin,
I drink Gin,
I jazz June,
and I die soon!
And the Wild Regrets,
And the Bloody Sweats,
When none knew to well than I,
For who lives more lives than one,
More deaths than one must die!
And I find peace,
I hear angels,
I see the stars sparking with diamonds,
And I see the Best of Minds of my generation
in their worst of times
In the Age of Foolishness
And the Season of Darkness
Giving their Spring of Hopes
to the Winter of ...