Mohammad Rafique Poems
- Who To Love? years go by alone I sigh no one to call nobody ...
- Love Is Beginning I'm writing how I feel because in words I...
- Portrait Of Love Still wind On a still night, So still ...
- Who Am I? Who am I? My mother's son Or my father's child? ...
- Twenty-Four Hours With any luck by car or truck they find a...
- The Student I see myself, though it's not me Only one could ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammad Rafique
With any luck
by car or truck
they find a parking space.
But if not,
at the other lot,
you will see a race.
On any day,
they make their way,
just like all the others.
With coffee strong,
they all get along,
just like they were brothers.
In the night,
the group takes delight,
making all of the rounds.
Escape the dour!
Off to happy hour,
besides friends, strangers, and clowns.