mohammed jafer Poems
- Who Am I? Who am I? I dream of a garden of peace, I am ...
- Know What I Whisper Every morning When alarm rings I ...
- Ignited Thoughts Human being sees life as fancy But life is ...
- On The Death Bed I see the people crying in pain I see the ...
- Going Alone I’ve been stoned, like never I want to be alone,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mohammed jafer
Who Am I?
Who am I?
I dream of a garden of peace, I am alone walking on it with a hearty smile;
When I wake up all I see are tides of darkness crawling on me like a snail,
I dream of an angel, who whispers about peace
I found is the devil, which apprehends me to please
Why I am unable to reach out the sky?
Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?
I want to break the cage of the hate around me
I want to free my soul from the omen surround me
Perhaps, finding myself in me is a hard task
May be I am someone who wears a funny mask
Alas, I lost my ...