MOHAMMED OBAID Poems
- No.50 Underneath the restless sea my soul lies.. Torn up ...
- Stairs Of Clay Walking down Stairs of Clay.. Only Gets ...
- No.30 Another cutrain fall.. As the last chapter fold.. Try...
- No.2 hells gates open wide..without u it burns ...
- No.39 What is a dream? .. Nothing is what it seem.. Taking ...
- No.42 In the depth of night they crawl.. Moving closer more ...
- Soul Mate 4 walls I'm trapped between.. Waiting eagerly for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MOHAMMED OBAID
Underneath the restless sea my soul lies..
Torn up between two sides..
Got tired of all the lies..
Can no longer smile and say its alright.
Day after day I put on a fake smile..
For the sake of everyone but me I walked for miles..
I used to soar with my wings up high..
But my eyes can no longer see the sky.
Dried tears my face bears..
A heart that no longer seems to care..
Eyes with a lost light can no longer stare..
A soul lost to the vast sea has lost its flare.
This burden I can no longer withstand..
Life now seems so bland..
That which ...