Mohammed Zuhair Poems
- The Pencil's Story I am a little pencil, and my name is H ...
- Flowers The flower is very beautiful And the most ...
- Courage To Do Everything When there is courage to know We ...
- Freedom To Fly IF i had wings to fly I can fly and touch ...
- Freedom Is Always Needed When everyone place a trap for ...
- Sea Fever She is a sea Where does she Flows down. She is a...
- 'Our Parents'! ! When there is light in our life We move out...
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 8(Going TO CLASS 9) .......I READ IN SOUTH POINT HIGH SCHOOL.....i like to play cricket....my hobby is writing poems.my nick name is jerry.
Poetry means my hobby.It is something which i can do and control.'Whatever work you people want to do, do that with proper dedication seriousness, hard work and honesty.
EVERY work is great and has its own value in its own ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammed Zuhair
The Pencil's Story
I am a little pencil, and my name
is H and B.
I lie upon the mantle peice for
every one to see.
I am handled forty times a day, it is a
And when my wits are rather dull
I am sharpened with a knife.
I scrawl when Tommy has me, and i
draw all sorts of thing.
From Sumbarine and Aeroplane to kings and
Phyllis is about
And if by a chance i make mistakes.
Miss Phyllis rubes them out.
And if i slip and trumble down, I m
certain to be mised.
For mother wants me badly when
She does the shopping list.
And father takes me...