Mohd Ehtesham Poems
- Ode To An Obsession Since one August evening, my eyes when ...
- The Beginning Of Revelry Petty petty happenings, have turned ...
- And The Yearning Ends Day faded into night, I did not ...
- Yearning To Meet You I've been waiting, eagerly for ...
- Sinister World World is nothing but a cop unfair, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohd Ehtesham
Ode To An Obsession
Since one August evening, my eyes when saw you
They've been craving, for more and more
Your form mesmerizing, dazed them with a view
Insane they echoed, encore encore..!
When that alluring face, with tinge that golden
Inkling in charm inherent, formed a smiling bloom
I remember it how I, through days those olden
Wondered at its potence, at how much did it loom
You've been since then, for me a thrilling drug
The more I resist you, the more I need you
I submit my being, with a surrendering shrug
To my ruthless desire, to entreat you