Mojtaba Ebrahimian Poems
- Broken Love Hearts-Hearts, Broken,
- It's Life It's a shadow, it's darkness, it's miraculous, no ...
- Once And For All Once and for all Once and for all I wanna ...
- Love's Like A Smile Sweet it seems and it has much more to it...
- Love Back and forth, constantly it goes An everlasting ...
- When When all loneliness is pressing fast on your heart When...
- True Love True love’s a river, ever-flowing and strange It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mojtaba Ebrahimian
Traces of an ancient myth,
Pathway to melodies of moments serene,
Portals of memories,
So sweet, so bitter.
Long stifled, emotions of old gone for good,
Places to remember, sensations to ponder,
Home to passion, the red fluid of life,
Home to things incredible, things naïve,
Home to legend,
Home to LOVE.