mollie myers Poems
- April Rain I've got to be strong I have little sisters A ...
- Elegy To Summer The sun is gone The days are shorter Water ...
- I Am Mollie I am mollie with frizzy hair and princess eyes I...
- Sadness Sadness is like water Just a little Can mess up a ...
- Saving My Angel Her blue eyes sparkled Even through her ...
- Legendary Possibilities Don't think Transform Journeys ...
- New New impressions to make New scandals to create New ...
only 14 but i've moved several times and lived in 5 states. i have 3 siblings and 2 parrents and several pets come and gone. i love writing songs, poetry, and books, though none have officially been published. I'm planning to go to colledge to become a teacher and of corse I plan to publish my writings. :) :) :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mollie myers
I've got to be strong
I have little sisters
A not so little brother
Parents counting on me
I just want to count on them
I want to be strong
I want to be courageous
But sometimes I just got to cry
Just gota cry
Tears streaming down my face
Like dew drops on the window pain
Like seeing April rain
Oh April rain
Like loosing all control
I just need to cry
So I can get through this trouble
It might not solve
It might not help
It might give or hope or love
But just like April ...