Mon Uero Poems
- Glass All is commercially tactile and good Raised up ...
- Clutch bathed in fate he loved the pain claimed his ...
- Abstracted Sitting on the green carpet below the sky so ...
- Patterns To kill time, we did it all walking by floating ...
- Dragular I'm choices ahead but I love to act surprised it's...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mon Uero
To kill time, we did it all
walking by floating corridors
setting sail to the unknown
falling to the tip of the world
Phrases, it is what it is
random words faking a kiss
reaching to the tempting sky
with passions stained, guilt's demise
Like the weather with no alarm
spinning violence, spitting harm
Spread the needles even to suffice
He'll be the shield, a human sacrifice
Telling tales, skipping chapters
A reader's block is a tragic stop
I'm as far as you are
we're just a step, a numbered scar
counting down the final lines