Montel Maggitt Poems
- Pain Tears enlarging in my eyes I walk in pain Hidden ...
- Me I'm an man but don't call me dude I rock to music
- The Piece The Piece Of A Write... This. This is me, not a lie ...
- Duo As two doves meet they yet to fly together early as the...
- Outlook On The Future Think first be ahead of the problem, ...
- As Winter Arise Snow falls along the bank drizzling rain ...
- A Farm's Diary In Winter In the frozen life of this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Montel Maggitt
As Winter Arise
Snow falls along the bank
drizzling rain pelts the terrain
falling flurries coat the lake
deers shivers with a rouse
drifting along the horizon
wakes the morning rise
all the flowers in sight
winter has yet arise
leaves become conceal in rime
and the sun begins to descend