Monty Mathur Poems
- Why The Tears? Tears in the car, Tears in the ...
- Forever My Twinkling Star Twinkling like a Star Into my life...
- Love And Gratitude We see the past unfold, Unaware of what ...
- Whirlpool This lovely shining star, Came into my life from ...
- Soulmates Walking down the path Every night and day, ...
- Memories Memories - of the past, Dreams - of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Monty Mathur
Walking down the path
Every night and day,
Reaching out to grasp
The hand that shows the way.
He holds her hand
To steady her on her feet,
She holds his hand
To lead him down the street.
When the day has been long
and the troubles last into the night,
All he's gotta say is, "I'm happy"
and everything is suddenly alright.
After all their ups and downs
After all their time together,
Truly blessed is this couple
Sharing every thought with each other.
What keeps them young forever
Is her amazing zest for life, ...