Morinanna Wyzard Poems
- Dark Soul Deep dark and mysterious the place of pain and ...
- Bread Crumbs Bread crumbs do not satisfy my hunger do not...
- Wind In The Willows When the wind blows through the ...
- Let You Go People tell me I have to let you go but how can ...
- Dancing Of The Edge Dancing on the edge can you hear my ...
- The Collar The collar I give to you my heart I give to you ...
- Will You Dance With Me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morinanna Wyzard
Deep dark and mysterious
the place of pain and sorrow
the shadow lands,
something that lives deep inside of me
hidden away, like a dark secret
a secret garden of despair,
where the creatures of the night
are free to roam, and run
I own this place,
I am the queen of my darkness
I opened my heart
to the light of true love
and thought I didn't need this place any more
locked away like Pandora's box,
waiting for me to return,
I feel loved, and safe
but magickal weak, like my guard has been let down
no shielding, heart open ...